Tarasola Flat is a solution which was created especially for modern architecture. Keeping the right angles makes it fit into the modern architectural forms perfectly. Its construction comprises of mouldings made of extruded aluminium, foldable canopy made of fabric and systemic canopy. Standard canopy is made of Tech-protect fabric, which is a technical three-layer material produced especially for this kind of canopies. It is completely waterproof, overshadowing, protects the surface under the canopy from heating and UV. The roofing was designed in a way to enable the wedged-cut material to drain the water to one of the canopy’s sides freely. Water is passed to the support profiles through the side guttering and then, drained off to the outside.
The most characteristic features of this construction are visual lightness and simplicity, whereas its structure is very solid and adjusted as well as resistant to the tough and changing weather conditions.
- Remotely controlled roof can be folded accordingly to your needs.
- Thanks to the modular joining of the elements, it is possible to cover an area of any size with our terrace canopies. The minimum number of the struts allows to plan the land use freely.
- It is resistant to the extremes of temperature and UV rays.
- It is resistant to wind, it works even if the wind power passes 120 km/h.
- The roof does not heat up. As a result, it is possible to spend time under the roof even if the temperature outside is very high.
- It is possible to install the side panels which aim is to protect from wind, changing temperature or rain. Consequently, the ‘outdoor season’ can be prolonged.
- LED spotlights enable the roof users to enjoy it at dusk as well as at night.