Tarasola Light is a modern product created especially for the medium and big terraces. Its characteristic feature is thrift in case of joining with simultaneous preservation of durability and stability of the construction. Gutter strips are not visible when the canopy-fabric is folded. Rainwater flows freely into the front part of the roofing.
This construction is made of the extruded aluminium mouldings and has to be attached to the wall of the building. Thanks to the affixation of the rails and supporting mouldings, there emerges a modern and visually light product. Standard canopy is made of a Tech-protect fabric, which is a technical three-layer material produced especially for this kind of canopies. It is completely waterproof, overshadowing, protects the surface under the canopy from heating and UV. It is also equipped with a systemic canopy which protects the material when folded. It is possible to install some additional elements such as an integrated lighting and heat radiators. Tarasola Light is a product tailored especially for a demanding client—its aim is to protect all users from sun and rain.
- Remotely controlled roof can be folded accordingly to your needs.
- Thanks to the modular joining of the elements, it is possible to cover an area of any size with our terrace canopies. The minimum number of the struts allows to plan the land use freely.
- It is resistant to the extremes of temperature and UV rays.
- It is resistant to wind - 3rd class.
- The roof does not heat up. As a result, it is possible to spend time under the roof even if the temperature outside is very high.
- It is possible to install the side panels which aim is to protect from wind, changing temperature or rain. Consequently, the ‘outdoor season’ can be prolonged.
- LED spotlights enable the roof users to enjoy it at dusk as well as at night.