Tarasola Simple might be considered a compromise between the price and an interesting design. It looks nice in a modern as well as traditional surrounding. It is dedicated especially for the little private investments. Simple terrace canopy can be managed manually or with an electrical drive. It is available only in the back-to-wall version. All the aluminium mouldings of the product—rails and supporting feet—have been reduced in size in order to make the construction minimalistic.
A shed roof enables the rain water to flow freely to the front part of the canopy, where the guttering system is placed. Seemingly modest Tarasla Simple is a pergola of many possibilities. The product is adjusted to having spotlights, blinds and heat radiators installed. It transforms a space into a relax and chill-out zone without fear of the changing weather conditions.
- Total water resistance after the roof’s unfolding. A well-developed guttering system makes the Simple terrace pergola very useful when it rains.
- Thanks to the modular joining of the elements, it is possible to cover an area of any size with our terrace canopies. The minimum number of the struts allows to plan the land use freely
- It is resistant to the extremes of temperature and UV rays.
- It is resistant to wind - 3rd class.
- The roof does not heat up. As a result, it is possible to spend time under the roof even if the temperature outside is very high.
- It is possible to install the side panels which aim is to protect from wind, changing temperature or rain. Consequently, the ‘outdoor season’ can be prolong
- LED spotlights enable the roof users to enjoy it at dusk as well as at night.