Technic construction system looks rough in terms of its appearance and design but is a technologically modern product offered by the Tarasola company. Its roof comprises of aluminium battens which can be turned through 135 degrees. Thanks to the smooth adjustment of the sipes’ inclination angle users can fully control the sunlight, allowing natural free air circulation and ventilation.
Solid construction made of aluminium is fully resistant to the extremes of temperature and meteorological factors including strong wind up to 120 km/h as well as snow load up to 120 kg/m2. Water is drained off through an integrated guttering system which is hidden in the carrier profiles. Technic Tarasola is powder-coated in all the colours from the RAL colour palette (over 200 colours) as well as one out of 20 wood-grain paintworks with growth rings.
It can be upgraded by a wide range of equipment from our catalogue, thanks to which it is possible to achieve an inimitable effect. Spotlights integrated with the fins or LED tapes embedded in the frame enable canopy terraces’ users to use them even after dark. Our terrace pergola is an alternative to the winter garden when equipped with glazing, blinds, radiant heaters or water mist diffusers. Thanks to the modular joining of the elements, it is possible to cover an area of any size with our products. As a result, our they are unbeatable and all-year-round.
- The roof comprises of rotatable fins (battens), which can be turned through 0 -135 degrees.
- When the roof is closed, it is totally resistant to rain. Water is drained off through the integrated guttering system which is hidde.
- Remotely controlled roof of the Tarasola Technic can be folded and unfolded accordingly to your needs.
- Solid construction made of aluminium.
- Thanks to the modular joining of the elements, it is possible to cover an area of any size with our terrace canopies.
- It is resistant to the extremes of temperature and UV rays.
- It is resistant to wind. It works even if wind power passes 120 km/h.
- The roof does not heat up. As a result, it is possible to spend time under the roof even if the temperature outside is very high.
- The roof is resistant to an encumbrance, also the snowy one. Tarasola Technic can be used to create winter gardens.
- It is possible to install the side panels (glazing or shades) aiming to protect from the wind, changing temperature or rain. Consequently, the ‘outdoor season’ can be prolonged.
- LED spotlights enable the roof users to enjoy it at dusk as well as at night.
- LED lightning (RGB colour) can be installed. The colour of the emitted light can be changed with a remote control.
- Rotating aluminum louvres
- Roller blinds - ZIP screeners
- Sliding glass panels
- LED spotlights and LED strip RGB
- Audio system
- Infrared heater
- Sensors: rain, wind, snow
- Automatic control